CI and CD with AWS CodePipeline Jenkins and AWS CodeDeploy
About this course:
Technology is rapidly expanding around the globe with countless startups launching by the day. These fast-moving startups are on the outlook for people who are skilled at automating processes. Most progressive startups – want to implement automated DevOps pipelines from the initial stages. With growing realization about the practices of continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) and the tremendous benefits attached with these techniques. The demand for these skills has been constantly rising over the past years.
AWS CodePipeline and AWS CodeDeploy is a highly scalable and configurable set of tools developed by Amazon Web Services which enables developers and technical leads to create extremely organized automated build and deployment pipelines.
Jenkins is an extensive community of developers which has revolutionized the basic functionality of Jenkins by building and sharing countless plugins with continuous updates and support. Jenkins is an award-winning open source toolset which has enabled us to create highly organized automated build pipelines instantly.
In this course we will learn about:
- AWS CodePipeline and AWS CodeDeploy
- Importance of CI and CD
- Setup and configuration of Amazon AWS EC2 machines
- Setup and configuration of PostgresSQL database in Amazon RDS
- Extensive knowledge of AWS CodePipeline, Jenkins and AWS CodeDeploy
- Creating an automated CI and CD pipeline
- Version controlling and managing relational database schema
- Running CI pipeline to maintain build artifacts
- Configuring automatically built notifications
- Developers and DevOps Engineers
- Tech Founders and Co-Founders (Technical or Non-Technical)
- Mobile and Web App Developers
- IT Administrators
- Software Architects