About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Free Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 12 other popular courses
ABOUT THIS COURSE
In this course, you will learn about different test types, usage scenarios and the benefits of a Test-Driven development approach.
We will cover best practices around the usage of Unit, API (Integration), Performance, Functional, Acceptance, Automated (Coded) UI and Exploratory testing.
You will learn how to create and analyze these tests using various tools such as Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS), Visual Studio, Application Insights and third-party frameworks such as Selenium
- Understand various testing types and usage scenarios
- Test-Driven development and it’s benefits
- How to create and implement Unit tests and the elements of a good test
- How to create basic API tests (or Integration tests)
- Performance testing and how to create a performance test using Visual Studio and Visual Studio team services (VSTS)
- How to analyze performance test results using Application Insights
- Exploratory testing in the context of visual Studio and Microsoft Test Manager
- Experience working in an organization delivering software. Basic understanding of DevOps or completion of the Introduction to DevOps Practices.
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|