AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate + Certification Exam Bundle
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
This course is for professionals planning to enroll in the exam (SOA-C01). The course includes the official exam voucher.
About this Course:
This System Operations on AWS course is designed to teach those in a Systems Administrator or Developer Operations (DevOps) role how to create automatable and repeatable deployments of networks and systems on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform. The course covers the specific AWS features and tools related to configuration and deployment, as well as common techniques used throughout the industry for configuring and deploying systems.
This AWS SysOps Administrator course will prepare systems administrators to take the official exam (SOA-C01) and become an AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate.
- Use standard AWS infrastructure features such as Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Elastic Load Balancing, and Auto Scaling from the command line
- Use AWS CloudFormation and other automation technologies to produce stacks of AWS resources that can be deployed in an automated, repeatable fashion
- Build functioning virtual private networks with Amazon VPC from the ground up using the AWS Management Console
- Deploy Amazon EC2 instances using command line calls and troubleshoot the most common problems with instances
- Monitor the health of Amazon EC2 instances and other AWS services
- Manage user identity, AWS permissions, and security in the cloud
- Manage resource consumption in an AWS account using tools such as Amazon CloudWatch, tagging, and Trusted Advisor
- Select and implement the best strategy for creating reusable Amazon EC2 instances
- Configure a set of Amazon EC2 instances that launch behind a load balancer, with the system scaling up and down in response to demand
- Edit and troubleshoot a basic AWS CloudFormation stack definition
Recommended AWS Knowledge
- Minimum of 1year of hands-on experience with AWS
- Experience managing/operating systems on AWS
- Understanding of the AWS tenets –architecting for the cloud
- Hands-on experience with the AWS CLI and SDKs/API tools
- Understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS
- Understanding of security concepts with hands-on experience in implementing security controls and compliance requirements
Recommended General IT Knowledge
- 1–2 years of experience as a system sadministrator in a systems operations role
- Understanding of virtualization technology
- Monitoring and auditing systems experience
- Knowledge of networking concepts (e.g., DNS, TCP/IP, and firewalls)
- Ability to translate architectural requirements
- AWS Cloud Practitioner course is recommended
|Manufacturer||Amazon Web Services|
(The Cloud Tech Guy)
Joseph has been in the IT field since 1993, when he was exposed to several HPUX systems on board a U.S. Navy flagship. He has migrated from the UNIX world to storage area networking (SAN), enterprise virtualization, and cloud architectures, and now specializes in blockchain and cryptocurrency. He previously worked for numerous companies such as HDS, 3PAR, Brocade, HP, EMC, Northrup Grumman, ViON, Ibasis.net, Chematch.com, SAIC, and Siemens Nixdorf.